VMS continuously upgrades its system to provide the very best in quality repairs. Many other repair facilities use the same technicians to repair and test the scopes. VMS employs a separate department developed to control and maintain the highest quality and workmanship of service. Our Quality Control Department utilizes a variety of state-of-the-art instruments to measure and inspect different optical and mechanical properties of endoscopes.
- Mechanical characteristics of the scope, such as the length and straightness
- Optical distortion and field curvature
- Optical resolution
- Optical angle and field of view
- Optical transmission of the system
- Fiber optics data, such as angle and light transmission efficiency.