RIGID Scope Repairs
VMS continuously upgrades its system to provide the very best in quality repairs. Many other repair facilities use the same technicians to repair and test the scopes. VMS employs a separate department developed to control and maintain the highest quality and workmanship of service. Our Quality Control Department utilizes a variety of state-of-the-art instruments to measure and inspect different optical and mechanical properties of endoscopes.
As part of the quality control process, we perform the following tests on every rigid endoscope:
- Mechanical characteristics of the scope, such as the length and straightness
- Optical distortion and field curvature
- Optical resolution
- Optical angle and field of view
- Optical transmission of the system
- Fiber optics data, such as angle and light transmission efficiency.