ABOUT VENTURA MEDTECH SOLUTIONS
Ventura Medtech Solutions
We have been in business for more than 20+ years and have provided our services to hundreds of cosmetic clinics around the world. We specialize in the repair, refurbishing, and the supply of parts for IPL & laser machines. Our team consists of highly trained and experienced technicians in the fields of optical engineering, laser engineering, electronics engineering, and software engineering.
The collaborative experience and expertise of all of our staff has afforded us the excellence that we can pass on to our customers. We are dedicated to providing the highest standard of service to our customers. Your satisfaction and success is our company mission.
VMS Specializes in
LASERS and Aesthetic device service in the entire State Of California (From San Diego to the Bay Area) With more than 20+ years in combined experience we have saved our customers hundreds and thousands of dollars in maintenance and labor costs.
We provide honest flat rate assessment fee so that you are in control on how you want to proceed without being surprised by a hefty bill. Unlike other companies that focus on lining their pockets, we on the other hand focus on finding ways to minimize cost without sacrificing quality.
Our repairs/refurbishing services include:
- Replacing the lamp.
- Replacing damaged laser rods (on applicable handpieces).
- Repairing fiber optics cables (on applicable handpieces).
- Replacing water flow glass tubings.
- Replacing any damaged optical filters and light guides.
- Cleaning and polishing the reflective cavity.
- Cleaning and aligning all optical components.
- Repairing and replacing any damaged water flow tubings.
- Ensuring proper water flow inside the handpiece by cleaning water flow components.
- Testing and repairing handpeice cooling components including TEC Peltiers.
- Testing and repairing temperature sensors and overheating problems.
- Replacing all o-rings and gaskets to prevent water leaks.
- Repairing and replacing any damaged electrical wiring.
- Repairing and replacing any damaged connectors and electrical contacts.
- Testing and repairing electrical triggers, buttons, switches, etc.
- Resetting the shot count on the handpiece internal chip.
- Fully testing and calibrating each handpiece for proper operation and power output.
- Replacement of broken plastic covers are additional, however we can often repair the broken plastic covers at no additional charge when you send the handpiece for refurbishment.